GOLF LEARNING CENTER
No matter what level of golfer, "having fun" should be the #1 priority while learning and playing golf. Beginners and accomplished players will benefit from personalized instruction that takes into consideration the unique physical capabilities of each student. By getting the student to be more aware of what they are doing and why they are doing it, they can become their own golf coach. Sign up for instruction from one of our professional golf instructors. Private Lessons are scheduled at your convenience and do not have to be on a fixed schedule of same day and time every week. If you buy a series, you can use the lessons one at a time at your leisure. Video Instruction and Loaner Clubs are available at no extra cost! Note: buckets are included free with all lesson types (Private, Group, and Custom Clinics).
ALL TEACHING PROFESSIONALS ARE INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS AND NOT EMPLOYEES OF OASIS GOLF CENTER.
* Junior is 6 - 15 years of age / Senior is 60 years of age and older
** Series (4 - 6) lessons must be used within 1 year from the date of purchase. A NO SHOW OR NO CALL to cancel will result in a lesson used for the series.
Steps to take a lesson at Oasis:
1. Book a lesson by Calling 734-420-4653
2. Arrive Plan to arrive 10-15 minutes prior to the scheduled lesson time. Check in for the lesson at the golf counter with staff (only cash, visa, mastercard or discover is accepted).
3. Bring The dome is heated and comfortable throughout the winter, so a long sleeve shirt or sweatshirt will keep you warm. Also, golf shoes or tennis shoes should be worn. The clubs to bring will be determined by what you would look to accomplish. If there are specific issues that you want addressed (driving, irons, short game, putting, etc.., then you should bring the appropriate clubs. If you are looking for a general or overall game lesson, bring your entire set. We have golf clubs available for anyone without clubs.
4. Cancel Please call us as soon as possible if you are unable to attend your lesson.