School educator since 1964, high school football coach, high school basketball coach, and U.S. kids golf certified instructor. Forrest has been coaching and teaching golf for 45 plus years with experience thru Dave Pelz, Hank Haney and Jim Flick golf schools. He believes that learning the correct fundamentals are the keys to becoming a successful golfer. “Do not be impatient with the game of golf, golf takes longer to learn, but will last a lifetime”.
ALL TEACHING PROFESSIONALS ARE INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS AND NOT EMPLOYEES OF OASIS GOLF CENTER.
* Junior is 6 - 15 years of age / Senior is 60 years of age and older
** Series (4 - 6) lessons must be used within 1 year from the date of purchase. A NO SHOW OR NO CALL to cancel will result in a lesson used for the series.
Steps to take a lesson at Oasis:
1. Book a lesson by Calling 734-420-4653
2. Arrive Plan to arrive 10-15 minutes prior to the scheduled lesson time. Check in for the lesson at the golf counter with staff (only cash, visa, mastercard or discover is accepted).
3. Bring The dome is heated and comfortable throughout the winter, so a long sleeve shirt or sweatshirt will keep you warm. Also, golf shoes or tennis shoes should be worn. The clubs to bring will be determined by what you would look to accomplish. If there are specific issues that you want addressed (driving, irons, short game, putting, etc.., then you should bring the appropriate clubs. If you are looking for a general or overall game lesson, bring your entire set. We have golf clubs available for anyone without clubs.
4. Cancel Please call us as soon as possible if you are unable to attend your lesson.